Used equipment search

» Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad

    Search results

    You can browse ads of used Same tractors for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
    Displaying: 21 - 40 / 117
    ads/page
    117 Search results for "Same tractors"
    • Same TITAN 190 RTI 2002, Tractors

      Same TITAN 190 RTITractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 190, Front tyre size: 650/65X38 - 540/65X30, Rear tyre size: 650/65X38 - 540/65X30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, General condition grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      2002, 4252 h
      Denmark

      216 451 ZAR

    • Same TIGER 100 DT 1979, Tractors

      Same TIGER 100 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 100.6, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 14.9R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      1979, 8282 h
      Germany

      92 269 ZAR

    • Same IRON 100 PROFILINE 2008, Tractors

      Same IRON 100 PROFILINETractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 100, Front tyre size: 16 9 R 34, Rear tyre size: 16 9 R 38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 0% 65% , Rear tyres remaining : 100 (Pneu lisse)%

      Tractors
      2008, 4000 h
      France

      387 576 ZAR

    • Same DORADO V70 2006, Tractors

      Same DORADO V70Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2006, 4300 h
      Poland

      241 108 ZAR

    • Same Explorer 70 2001, Tractors

      Same Explorer 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 69.36, Transmission: Teil-Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 14.9x24, Rear tyre size: 16.9x34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, additional accesoriess: Forest cab

      Tractors
      2001, 4336 h
      Germany, Moringen

      POA

    • Same EXPLORER 100 TB 2010, Tractors

      Same EXPLORER 100 TBTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 100, Transmission: Mécanique

      Tractors
      2010, 2200 h
      France

      258 384 ZAR

    • Same Laser 150 VDT 1995, Tractors

      Same Laser 150 VDTTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 144.1, Front tyre size: 480-70-30, Rear tyre size: 580-70-38, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 30, additional accesoriess: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1995, 8007 h
      Germany, Bremen

      165 366 ZAR

    • Same Rubin 180 2002, Tractors

      Same Rubin 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 179.5, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 34 PIRELLI, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 42 PIRELLI, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2002, 3550 h
      Germany, Wildeshausen

      322 980 ZAR

    • Same Centurion 75 4 RM 1985, Tractors

      Same Centurion 75 4 RMTractor type: Farm Tractor, additional accesoriess: Front loader

      Tractors
      1985
      Portugal

      109 813 ZAR

    • Same IRON 150 2006, Tractors

      Same IRON 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 150, Transmission: Mécanique

      Tractors
      2006, 2300 h
      France

      426 334 ZAR

    • Same Delfino 35 1983, Tractors

      Same Delfino 35Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Tractors
      1983, 3200 h
      Germany

      108 560 ZAR

    • Same ANTARES 130 1994, Tractors

      Same ANTARES 130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tyre size: 16 9x30 , Rear tyre size: 20 8x38 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, General condition grade (1-5): 3

      Tractors
      1994, 5650 h
      Sweden

      159 889 ZAR

    • Same Explorer II 80 1996, Tractors

      Same Explorer II 80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 80, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General condition grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      1996, 7800 h
      Poland

      115 732 ZAR

    • Same Frutteto 2014, Tractors

      Same FruttetoTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2014
      Hungary

      POA

    • Same Explorer 90 II 1998, Tractors

      Same Explorer 90 IITractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 88, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 420/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, General condition grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      1998, 3070 h
      Germany

      POA

    • Same Antares 100 1989, Tractors

      Same Antares 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 100.6, Front tyre size: 16-9.R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 45%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/750/1000, additional accesoriess: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1989, 6477 h
      Germany, Schoental-Westernhausen

      179 125 ZAR

    • Same TIGER SIX 105 1983, Tractors

      Same TIGER SIX 105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 105, Transmission: MECCANICA, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 3

      Tractors
      1983, 7500 h
      Italy

      77 515 ZAR

    • Same dorado 70 2000, Tractors

      Same dorado 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 75, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40, Production country: IT

      Tractors
      2000, 5000 h
      Slovenia, slovenia

      POA

    • Same Laser 100 2wd 1987, Tractors

      Same Laser 100 2wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 100, Front tyre size: 16 9-38 og 11 00-16 , Rear tyre size: 16 9-38 og 11 00-16 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, General condition grade (1-5): 2

      Tractors
      1987, 4030 h
      Denmark

      34 624 ZAR

    • Same Diamond 260 1999, Tractors

      Same Diamond 260Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 259.7, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1999, 9532 h
      Germany, Börm

      284 222 ZAR

    a Complete list of second hand Same tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur