Search results

Here you can find listing of all used JCB 3 CX, 3CX14, 3CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX CONTRACTOR SOLD, 3CX Contractor TLB's ads for sale. You contact directly the seller of particular used JCB 3 CX, 3CX14, 3CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX CONTRACTOR SOLD, 3CX Contractor TLB's using given contact data.
Displaying: 1 - 20 / 263
ads/page
263 Search results for "JCB 3 CX TLB's"
  • JCB 3CX14 2012, TLB's

    JCB 3CX14

    TLB's
    2012, 1302 h
    United States, Savannah, GA

    762 097 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX14 2012, TLB's

    JCB 3CX14

    TLB's
    2012, 885 h
    United States, Durham, NC

    762 097 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX 2007, TLB's

    JCB 3CX

    TLB's
    2007, 3500 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    POA

  • JCB 3CX Sitemaster 2005, TLB's

    JCB 3CX Sitemaster

    TLB's
    2005
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • JCB 3CX SITEMASTER 1995, TLB's

    JCB 3CX SITEMASTERGross weight: 7500

    TLB's
    1995, 7700 h
    United Kingdom

    273 272 ZAR

  • JCB 3 CX 2006, TLB's

    JCB 3 CXGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes

    TLB's
    2006, 4500 h
    United Kingdom

    515 168 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR SOLD 2008, TLB's

    JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR SOLDFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, CE marked: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: yes, Production country: UK

    TLB's
    2008, 4435 h
    United Kingdom, Inverness

    485 816 ZAR

  • JCB 3 CX 2007, TLB's

    JCB 3 CXGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4

    TLB's
    2007, 7789 h
    United Kingdom

    495 937 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX Contractor 2002, TLB's

    JCB 3CX ContractorGeneral condition grade (1-5): 3

    TLB's
    2002
    United Kingdom, Suffolk

    POA

  • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR PLUS 2005, TLB's

    JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR PLUS

    TLB's
    2005
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • JCB 3 CX 2011, TLB's

    JCB 3 CXAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Original colour: Yes

    TLB's
    2011, 3800 h
    United Kingdom

    667 896 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX Sitemaster Turbo 2011, TLB's

    JCB 3CX Sitemaster TurboFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600

    TLB's
    2011, 3124 h
    United Kingdom, Inverness

    POA

  • JCB 3CX Contractor 2011, TLB's

    JCB 3CX ContractorAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: Yes

    TLB's
    2011, 1900 h
    United Kingdom

    708 482 ZAR

  • JCB 3CXCONTRACTOR 2008, TLB's

    JCB 3CXCONTRACTORGeneral condition grade (1-5): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Engine: JCB, engine capacity: 100

    TLB's
    2008, 4393 h
    United Kingdom, MANCHESTER

    465 574 ZAR

  • JCB 3 CX 2008, TLB's

    JCB 3 CXGeneral condition grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7500

    TLB's
    2008, 4800 h
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • JCB 3 CX 2010, TLB's

    JCB 3 CXGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 65%, CE marked: Yes

    TLB's
    2010
    United Kingdom

    657 876 ZAR

  • JCB 3 CX 2014, TLB's

    JCB 3 CX

    TLB's
    2014
    United Kingdom

    1 012 016 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX 2008, TLB's

    JCB 3CXGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 75%, Amount of previous owners: 0, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: yes, Production country: UK

    TLB's
    2008, 4000 h
    United Kingdom

    556 664 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX 2012, TLB's

    JCB 3CXLatest inspection/checkup date: 4x2, General condition grade (1-5): 5, EPA marked: Yes, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Air-conditioning: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: yellow

    TLB's
    2012, 3051 h
    United Kingdom, Bradford

    708 482 ZAR

  • JCB 3CX 1999, TLB's

    JCB 3CXGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, EPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes

    TLB's
    1999
    United Kingdom, Armagh

    POA

a Complete list of second hand JCB 3 CX, 3CX14, 3CX, 3CX Sitemaster, 3CX CONTRACTOR SOLD, 3CX Contractor TLB's for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your contructio