Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad

    Search results

    Second hand tractors farming machines are available in the list below. If you would like to search for a specific vehicle in the tractors or if you wish to change you search other second hand equipment, accessories or spare parts in the Agriculture se
    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 17069
    ads/page
    17 069 Search results for "Tractors"
    • John Deere 5776, 2016, Tractors

      John Deere 5776Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2016 180 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      360 000 ZAR
    • John Deere 6410, 1916, Tractors

      John Deere 6410Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD

      Tractors
      1916
      South Africa, Wolmaransstad

      POA
    • Bell 1206, 1995, Tractors

      Bell 1206Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1995
      South Africa

      125 000 ZAR
    • Case 550, 2012, Tractors

      Case STX 550Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 588

      Tractors
      2012 2650 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      3 479 280 ZAR
    • Landini Powerful HC Cab, 2013, Tractors

      Landini Powerful HC CabTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2013 2212 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      402 000 ZAR
    • Case JX 90 4x4, 2011, Tractors

      Case JX 90 4x4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information / specs: Mooi opgeplaas

      Tractors
      2011 3000 h
      South Africa, Aliwal Noord

      POA
    • Massey Ferguson 4, 2008, Tractors

      Massey Ferguson 475Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 130

      Tractors
      2008
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      223 000 ZAR
    • Massey Ferguson 4, 2012, Tractors

      Massey Ferguson 480Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cabin: Regular, Other information / specs: 4x4 Cab

      Tractors
      2012 3480 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      360 000 ZAR
    • Massey Ferguson 4, 2010, Tractors

      Massey Ferguson 475Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 130

      Tractors
      2010 6019 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      275 000 ZAR
    • Case JX 80 4x2, 2011, Tractors

      Case JX 80 4x2Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2011 2822 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      200 000 ZAR
    • Massey Ferguson 4, 2011, Tractors

      Massey Ferguson 480 4x2Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2011 3531 h
      South Africa, Wolmaranstad

      POA
    • Case 60, 2012, Tractors

      Case Steiger STX 600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 488

      Tractors
      2012 2700 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      3 420 000 ZAR
    • Massey Ferguson HC, 2014, Tractors

      Massey Ferguson HCTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2014 349 h
      South Africa, Lichtenburg

      420 000 ZAR
    • Landini Legend 125DT, 2011, Tractors

      Landini Legend 125DTTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2011 6124 h
      South Africa, Aliwal Noord

      POA
    • Landini 65, 2011, Tractors

      Landini 8865 4x4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 80

      Tractors
      2011
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      245 000 ZAR
    • Case Puma 180, 2012, Tractors

      Case Puma 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 180

      Tractors
      2012 6396 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      510 000 ZAR
    • Massey Ferguson 135, 2000, Tractors

      Massey Ferguson 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cabin: Open, Other information / specs: Diesel 4x2

      Tractors
      2000
      South Africa, Kroonstad

      POA
    • Promoted
      John Deere 8130, 2009, Tractors

      John Deere 8130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 240, Front tyre size: 380/80-34, Rear tyre size: 480/80-R46, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 11406.5

      Tractors
      2009 2952 h
      United States, Taylor Implement Co., Inc

      1 494 354 ZAR
    • Promoted
      Kubota L4060HST, 2015, Tractors

      Kubota L4060HSTTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 40, Transmission: HST, Front loader make: KUBOTA LA805, additional accesoriess: Front loader

      Tractors
      2015 31 h
      United States, LEXINGTON, NC

      366 796 ZAR
    • Promoted
      Case IH 485, 1916, Tractors

      Case IH 485Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD

      Tractors
      1916 2759 h
      United States, LEXINGTON, NC

      115 473 ZAR

    a Complete list of second hand tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur