Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad

    Search results

    You can browse ads of used Case tractors for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 301
    ads/page
    301 Search results for "Case tractors"
    • Case 550, 2012, Tractors

      Case STX 550Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 588

      Tractors
      2012, 2650 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad
      Contact seller

      3 479 280 ZAR

    • Case JX 90 4x4, 2011, Tractors

      Case JX 90 4x4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information / specs: Mooi opgeplaas

      Tractors
      2011, 3000 h
      South Africa, Aliwal Noord
      Contact seller

      POA

    • Case JX 80 4x2, 2011, Tractors

      Case JX 80 4x2Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2011, 2822 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad
      Contact seller

      200 000 ZAR

    • Case 60, 2012, Tractors

      Case Steiger STX 600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 488

      Tractors
      2012, 2700 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad
      Contact seller

      3 420 000 ZAR

    • Case Puma 180, 2012, Tractors

      Case Puma 180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 180

      Tractors
      2012, 6396 h
      South Africa, Kroonstad
      Contact seller

      510 000 ZAR

    • Case 530, Tractors

      Case 530Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United States
      Contact seller

      35 124 ZAR

    • Case mx270, 2000, Tractors

      Case mx270Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2000
      United Kingdom
      Contact seller7d

      POA

    • Case puma 195, 2011, Tractors

      Case puma 195Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2011, 3285 h
      United Kingdom, KENT
      Contact seller7d

      518 840 ZAR

    • Case 60, 2012, Tractors

      Case Puma 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2012, 7472 h
      United Kingdom
      Contact seller7d

      501 205 ZAR

    • Case 4240, 1995, Tractors

      Case 4240Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Transmission: Sychronised transmision, General condition grade (1-5): 4, PTO: 540, additional accesoriess: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1995, 10900 h
      United Kingdom
      Contact seller

      237 933 ZAR

    • Case 35, 2011, Tractors

      Case Quadtrac STX 535 with 4690 hoursTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 535, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 76 cm, Rear tyre size: 76 cm, Top speed: 40, PTO: 1000

      Tractors
      2011, 4690 h
      Hungary
      Contact seller7d

      2 012 913 ZAR

    • Case JXU105, 2009, Tractors

      Case JXU105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Engine displacement: 4485, General condition grade (1-5): 2, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4 362x2 012x2 494

      Tractors
      2009, 1404 h
      Slovak Republic, Aukčné Centrum, Triblavinská 3191, Chorvátsky Grob
      Contact seller7d

      426 693 ZAR

    • Case 230, Tractors

      Case PUMA CVX 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 231.1, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tyre size: 600/65R28 TRELLEBORG, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38 TRELLEBORG, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1300 h
      Germany, 21714 Hammah
      Contact seller7d

      1 699 508 ZAR

    • Case PUMA 165 BH/BHGCFB, 2009, Tractors

      Case PUMA 165 BH/BHGCFBTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Transmission: MT/17, Engine displacement: 6728, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2009, 2508 h
      Slovak Republic, Aučkné centrum, Triblavinská 3191, 90025 Chorvátsky grob
      Contact seller7d

      935 870 ZAR

    • Case MXM 190, 2005, Tractors

      Case MXM 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 230, Transmission: PS, Front tyre size: 540 65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650 65 R42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General condition grade (1-5): 4, additional accesoriess: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

      Tractors
      2005, 4620 h
      Sweden
      Contact seller7d

      576 637 ZAR

    • Case 844 XLA, 1987, Tractors

      Case 844 XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 80.22, Front tyre size: 12.4R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      1987
      Germany
      Contact seller7d

      172 898 ZAR

    • Case 230, 2001, Tractors

      Case MX 230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 235.2, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 620/70R42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2001
      Germany, Oyten
      Contact seller7d

      420 348 ZAR

    • Case 685 special, 1985, Tractors

      Case 685 specialTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 70

      Tractors
      1985, 4700 h
      Sweden, bollnäs
      Contact seller7d

      198 898 ZAR

    • Case 7240 PRO MAGNUM, 1998, Tractors

      Case 7240 PRO MAGNUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 240, Transmission: Powershift 24+6, Engine displacement: 8277, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 40, PTO: 1000, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1998, 12700 h
      Poland, OLCHOWO 85 72-200 NOWOGARD
      Contact seller7d

      220 084 ZAR

    • Case 7250 PRO MAGNUM, 1999, Tractors

      Case 7250 PRO MAGNUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 264, Transmission: Powershift 24+6, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 8277, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 110, PTO: 1000, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1999, 15200 h
      Poland, OLCHOWO 85 72-200 NOWOGARD
      Contact seller7d

      238 425 ZAR

    a Complete list of second hand Case tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur