Search results

You can browse ads of used Ursus tractors for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
Displaying: 1 - 20 / 26
ads/page
26 Search results for "Ursus tractors"
  • Ursus 1634, 1996, Tractors

    Ursus 1634Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 160

    Tractors
    1996
    Poland
    24h

    152 902 ZAR

  • Ursus 1201, 1999, Tractors

    Ursus 1201Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 112, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 5020

    Tractors
    1999
    Poland, woj.podkarpackie
    7d

    72 427 ZAR

  • Ursus 5524, 2010, Tractors

    Ursus 5524Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2010
    Poland

    273 615 ZAR

  • Ursus 902, Tractors

    Ursus 902Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 112

    Tractors
    2745 h
    Denmark

    POA

  • Ursus 4512, Tractors

    Ursus 4512Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 95

    Tractors
    4615 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA

  • Ursus 385, Tractors

    Ursus 385Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 116

    Tractors
    2789 h
    Denmark

    POA

  • Ursus C-330 Engine, Tractors

    Ursus C-330 EngineTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    Poland

    POA

  • Ursus 355, 1971, Tractors

    Ursus 355Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General condition grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1971
    Denmark

    22 606 ZAR

  • Ursus 1014, 1990, Tractors

    Ursus 1014Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1990
    Poland

    134 795 ZAR

  • Ursus URSUS 1044 CIĄGNIK ROLNICZY, 1999, Tractors

    Ursus URSUS 1044 CIĄGNIK ROLNICZYTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1999
    Poland

    201 187 ZAR

  • Ursus C-380, 2015, Tractors

    Ursus C-380Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 75, Engine displacement: 4400, General condition grade (1-5): 6, Production country: PL

    Tractors
    2015, 5 h
    Poland

    400 765 ZAR

  • Ursus 385, Tractors

    Ursus 385Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 116

    Tractors
    3885 h
    Denmark

    POA

  • Ursus 385C TURBO +SOLID 2700 EK, 1979, Tractors

    Ursus 385C TURBO +SOLID 2700 EKTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 101, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 18.4-38

    Tractors
    1979
    Finland, Agrimarket Kuopio, Konekeskus

    175 808 ZAR

  • Ursus 3512, 2014, Tractors

    Ursus 3512Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 48

    Tractors
    2014
    Poland

    184 831 ZAR

  • Ursus C 360 3P, 1990, Tractors

    Ursus C 360 3PTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1990
    Germany

    158 050 ZAR

  • Ursus 1214, 1982, Tractors

    Ursus 1214Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1982, 6000 h
    Belgium

    POA

  • Ursus 10014H, 2014, Tractors

    Ursus 10014HTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 102, Transmission: 12x12, Engine displacement: 4400, Front tyre size: 380/85 R24, Rear tyre size: 480/85 R34, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Hydraulic's output: 55, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 4500, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: PL

    Tractors
    2014, 6 h
    Poland

    552 420 ZAR

  • Ursus 1201 FARM STOCH, 1977, Tractors

    Ursus 1201 FARM STOCHTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 1000, Front tyre size: 650/65X38 - 600X16, Rear tyre size: 650/65X38 - 600X16, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, General condition grade (1-5): 4

    Tractors
    1977
    Denmark, Ejstrupholm

    285 547 ZAR

  • Ursus 1634, 1997, Tractors

    Ursus 1634Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 155

    Tractors
    1997, 6600 h
    Finland, Niemisjärvi

    322 226 ZAR

  • Ursus C300M, Tractors

    Ursus C300MTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    Poland

    53 113 ZAR

a Complete list of second hand Ursus tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur