Search results

You can browse ads of used Valmet tractors for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
Displaying: 1 - 40 / 150
ads/page
150 Search results for "Valmet tractors"
  • Valmet 8050 1998, Tractors

    Valmet 8050Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 120, Front tyre size: 14x4x28, Rear tyre size: 18x4x38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Tractors
    1998, 12000 h
    United Kingdom

    269 942 ZAR

  • Valmet 6300 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 6300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 85, Transmission: 12+12, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4399, Front tyre size: 420/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Hydraulic's output: 73, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1997, 4860 h
    Finland, Toivala
    24h

    285 536 ZAR

  • Valmet 8550-4 HiTech 2000, Tractors

    Valmet 8550-4 HiTechTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 160, Transmission: 36+36, Cabin: Forest, Engine displacement: 7360, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 5200, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    2000, 8074 h
    Finland, Ylistaro
    24h

    421 184 ZAR

  • Valmet 405-4 1988, Tractors

    Valmet 405-4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9-30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1988, 3750 h
    Sweden, Östersund *
    7d

    140 553 ZAR

  • Valmet 905 1986, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 110, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 5%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, General condition grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    1986, 14200 h
    Denmark, Gudbjerg
    7d

    84 728 ZAR

  • Valmet 6300 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 6300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 85, Front tyre size: 380/85-24 80%, Rear tyre size: 460/85-34 90%

    Tractors
    1993, 9000 h
    Norway, Sem
    7d

    179 649 ZAR

  • Valmet 500 1970, Tractors

    Valmet 500Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., engine capacity: 49, Transmission: 6+2, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 2685, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 26

    Tractors
    1970
    Finland
    7d

    51 332 ZAR

  • Valmet 6000 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 6000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 75, Transmission: 12+12, Cabin: Forest, General condition grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1997, 8119 h
    Finland
    7d

    177 687 ZAR

  • Valmet 465+EK 1216 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 465+EK 1216Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 69, Front tyre size: 12.4-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9-34

    Tractors
    1993, 9300 h
    Finland, Agrimarket Jyväskylä, Agrimarket
    7d

    285 523 ZAR

  • Valmet 565 1967, Tractors

    Valmet 565Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 52, Front tyre size: 7.50-16, Rear tyre size: 16.9-28

    Tractors
    1967
    Finland, Agrimarket Savonlinna, Agrimarket
    7d

    41 394 ZAR

  • Valmet 505, Tractors

    Valmet 505Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: , Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TransportDimensions%, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, additional accesoriess: Accessories

    Tractors
    10200 h
    Sweden, Vännäsby
    7d

    212 959 ZAR

  • Valmet 705, Tractors

    Valmet 705Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 90, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, General condition grade (1-5): 2

    Tractors
    13800 h
    Denmark, Gjerlev J.
    7d

    82 080 ZAR

  • Valmet 8400 2000, Tractors

    Valmet 8400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: Yes, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    2000, 14000 h
    Finland, Agrimarket Lahti, Agrimarket
    7d

    275 968 ZAR

  • Valmet 8450 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8450Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 140, Front tyre size: 16.9-28, Rear tyre size: 20.8-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Tractors
    1999, 7940 h
    Denmark
    7d

    273 602 ZAR

  • Valmet 605 1987, Tractors

    Valmet 605Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 102

    Tractors
    1987, 16247 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export
    7d

    POA

  • Valmet 6000 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 6000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 75, Transmission: 12+12, Cabin: Forest, General condition grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1997, 8119 h
    Finland
    7d

    177 687 ZAR

  • Valmet 805 1983, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: No, Rear tyre size: No, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 0%, Rear tyres remaining : 0%, General condition grade (1-5): 2, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1983, 9000 h
    Sweden

    83 764 ZAR

  • Valmet 665 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 665Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 12 4R24 , Rear tyre size: 18 4R30

    Tractors
    1994, 5513 h
    Norway, Skien

    171 838 ZAR

  • Valmet 8100E 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 8100ETractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1992
    Denmark

    211 644 ZAR

  • Valmet 905 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 110, Cabin: Forest, Front tyre size: 500/60R22.5, Rear tyre size: 700/50R26.5

    Tractors
    1992
    Finland, Agrimarket Oulu-Kempele, Konekeskus

    142 229 ZAR

  • Valmet sisu valmet 1997, Tractors

    Valmet sisu valmetTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., PTO: 540/1000, Front loader make: MP Lift 225 vm 05

    Tractors
    1997, 8560 h
    Finland

    POA

  • Valmet 865-4 GL 1997, Tractors

    Valmet 865-4 GLTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 86.5, Transmission: 8+4, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4400, Front tyre size: 420/70-R28, Rear tyre size: 460/85-R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 3630, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1997, 7250 h
    Finland, Ylistaro

    240 206 ZAR

  • Valmet 8100, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    Netherlands

    POA

  • Valmet 702 1977, Tractors

    Valmet 702Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 71, Front tyre size: 16.5/70-18, Rear tyre size: 16.9-30

    Tractors
    1977
    Finland, Agrimarket Turku, Konekeskus

    62 625 ZAR

  • Valmet T131C 2008, Tractors

    Valmet T131CTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Production country: FI

    Tractors
    2008, 5087 h
    Lithuania

    431 108 ZAR

  • Valmet 8000 1993, Tractors

    Valmet 8000Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Front tyre size: 440/65/28, Rear tyre size: 18.4/38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, additional accesoriess: Turbine clutch

    Tractors
    1993, 13969 h
    Netherlands

    164 525 ZAR

  • Valmet 8100 1992, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 120

    Tractors
    1992
    Denmark

    155 335 ZAR

  • Valmet 1102+EK+KAUHA 1978, Tractors

    Valmet 1102+EK+KAUHATractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 107, Front tyre size: 9.00-20, Rear tyre size: 18.4-34

    Tractors
    1978
    Finland

    98 715 ZAR

  • Valmet 805, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 129

    Tractors
    10984 h
    Denmark

    POA

  • Valmet 8600 1990, Tractors

    Valmet 8600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 16.9-28, Rear tyre size: 20.8-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1990, 6350 h
    Sweden

    156 170 ZAR

  • Valmet 905 1984, Tractors

    Valmet 905Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 105, Transmission: 16+8, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6600, Front tyre size: 13.6/28, Rear tyre size: 18.4/38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, Hydraulic's output: 180, Top speed: 35

    Tractors
    1984, 10000 h
    Finland, AURA/TILALLA

    329 050 ZAR

  • Valmet 8150 2000, Tractors

    Valmet 8150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 125, Transmission: 36+36 DeltaPowerShift, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38, Top speed: 40, additional accesoriess: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2000, 9870 h
    Hungary

    POA

  • Valmet 8100 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 120, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, : RearTyreSize, : FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : InspectionGrade, : TransportDimensions, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, additional accesoriess: Accessories

    Tractors
    1994, 5700 h
    Sweden, Hedemora

    225 737 ZAR

  • Valmet 63004, Tractors

    Valmet 63004Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    Netherlands

    POA

  • Valmet 805 1986, Tractors

    Valmet 805Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General condition grade (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1986, 8900 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    114 736 ZAR

  • Valmet 8400 1994, Tractors

    Valmet 8400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 140, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65 R X 28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R X 38, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Production country: FI, additional accesoriess: Front linkage Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1994, 8925 h
    Denmark

    262 128 ZAR

  • Valmet 755-4 GLTX 1989, Tractors

    Valmet 755-4 GLTXTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 14 9R24 , Rear tyre size: 16.9-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories, : OtherInformation

    Tractors
    1989, 10300 h
    Sweden

    184 564 ZAR

  • Valmet 8400 4 WD 1999, Tractors

    Valmet 8400 4 WDTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 160, Transmission: Delta power, Engine displacement: 6600, Front tyre size: 16 9-28 , Rear tyre size: 20 8-38 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 90, Top speed: 40, Front loader make: MP-Lift 265

    Tractors
    1999, 10500 h
    Finland

    355 585 ZAR

  • Valmet 702 S 1973, Tractors

    Valmet 702 STractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 91, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4180, Hydraulic's output: 26, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 3340

    Tractors
    1973
    Finland

    83 855 ZAR

  • Valmet 8100 1995, Tractors

    Valmet 8100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 120, Top speed: 45

    Tractors
    1995, 6300 h
    Lithuania

    201 379 ZAR

a Complete list of second hand Valmet tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur