Number of ads: 46

Used JCB 3cx construction & Mining from China

Herewith the list of ads from category construction & Mining coming from China . You may sort used JCB 3cx construction & Mining by price, year of production or model. Kindly use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to #c

Read more Close
ads/page
  • JCB 3 CX, TLB'sJCB 3 CXtraction sort: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    TLB's
    5 000 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    361 939 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, TLB'sJCB 3 CXGross weight: 7370, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CIF

    TLB's
    5 200 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    361 939 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX 4 T, 2010, TLB'sJCB 3 CX 4 TGeneral condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 4 WD, Gross weight: 7600, engine capacity: 93.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7000*2500*3500, Original colour: yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    TLB's
    2010
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    487 226 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, TLB'sJCB 3 CXLatest inspection/checkup date: 2019-05, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Cummins, Original colour: Yes, Guarantee: 6 months, additional accesoriess: All wheel steering, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    TLB's
    2016
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, TLB'sJCB 3CXLatest inspection/checkup date: 2019.05, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Production country: JP, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: CE

    TLB's
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    399 525 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, TLB'sJCB 3CXLatest inspection/checkup date: 2018, General condition grade (1-5): 5, traction sort: 4 WD, Gross weight: Yes, Emission class: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Yes, Top speed: Yes, engine capacity: 1.36, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Yes, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB

    TLB's
    2013 6 700 h
    China, Shanghai China

    306 256 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2014, TLB'sJCB 3CXLatest inspection/checkup date: 2019.05, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: 12 months, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    TLB's
    2014
    China, Shanghai

    373 076 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX 4 T, 2010, TLB'sJCB 3 CX 4 TLatest inspection/checkup date: June 2019, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 16000, Body type: Fixed frame, engine capacity: 160.44, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7000*2500*3500, Original colour: yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Production country: US, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    TLB's
    2010
    China, Shanghai

    515 068 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2008, TLB'sJCB 3 CX LoaderEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection/checkup date: 2018.11.26., General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, traction sort: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 6400, Body type: Fixed frame, engine capacity: 56.32, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: three years, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    TLB's
    2008 3 920 h
    China, Shanghai China

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX 4 T, 2014, TLB'sJCB 3 CX 4 TFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Latest inspection/checkup date: 5, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, traction sort: 4 WD, Gross weight: 16000, Emission class: Stage IV, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: PKINS, engine capacity: 160.435, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7*2.5*3.5, Original colour: YELLOW

    TLB's
    2014 600 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    347 740 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2011, TLB'sJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection/checkup date: 5, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7370, Emission class: Stage IIIA, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, Top speed: 36, engine capacity: 93.41, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2450*3530, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: 12x18 10PR 16.

    TLB's
    2011 1 000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX ECO, 2016, TLB'sJCB 3 CX ECOEPA marked: Yes, General condition grade (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    TLB's
    2016 1 100 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, TLB'sJCB 3cxEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection/checkup date: 2018, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission class: Stage IIIB, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, engine capacity: 299.12, Original colour: YELLOW, Tyre brand: JCB, Guarantee: 1 year, additional accesoriess: All wheel steering, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    TLB's
    2015 3 000 h
    China, shanghai

    306 256 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2018, TLB'sJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection/checkup date: 2018/12, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Emission class: Stage IIIA, Engine: comins, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: 12 month, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    TLB's
    2018 2 200 h
    China, shanghai

    375 860 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2010, TLB'sJCB 3CXLatest inspection/checkup date: 2018, General condition grade (1-5): 4, traction sort: 4 WD, Gross weight: Yes, Emission class: Stage II, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Yes, Top speed: Yes, engine capacity: 1.36, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Yes, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB

    TLB's
    2010 6 900 h
    China, Shanghai China

    292 336 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2014, TLB'sJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yellow, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 96%, Rear tyres remaining : 96%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE

    TLB's
    2014 2 000 h
    China, Shanghai

    375 860 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2009, TLB'sJCB 3 CXtraction sort: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 3cx, engine capacity: 93.13, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62 x 2.35 x 3.61 , Original colour: Yellow, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: FOB CFR

    TLB's
    2009 3 000 h
    China, Minhang district, Shanghai, China

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, TLB'sJCB 3 CXLatest inspection/checkup date: April 2019, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 2 WD, Gross weight: 7370, Body type: Fixed frame, Top speed: 34.8, engine capacity: 93.27, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620*2350*3610, Original colour: yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    TLB's
    2015
    China, Shanghai

    417 622 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2009, TLB'sJCB 3 CX 6.4TEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection/checkup date: 2017.12.26., General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, traction sort: 2 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, engine capacity: 56.32, Original colour: yellow, Guarantee: three years, Delivery terms: FOB CFR CIF EXW , Certificates: EPA CE ANSI

    TLB's
    2009 4 017 h
    China, Shanghai China

    311 164 ZAR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2016, TLB'sJCB 3 CXEPA marked: Yes, Latest inspection/checkup date: 5, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, traction sort: 4 WD, Gross weight: 5000, Emission class: Stage IV, Body type: Other, Engine: JCB 3CX, Top speed: 80, engine capacity: 149.56, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.5*2.5*3.5, Original colour: yellow, Tyre brand: C

    TLB's
    2016 1 442 h
    China, SHANGHAI

    333 959 ZAR