Number of ads: 4

Used Lamborghini farming and Agriculture for sale - New 7 d

ads/page
  • Promoted
    Lamborghini Premium 1300, 2002, TractorsLamborghini Premium 1300 ElecTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 142, Transmission: 72/72, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 3, Hydraulic's output: 58, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    2002 2 225 h
    Denmark

    319 746 ZAR
  • Lamborghini 135, 2000, TractorsLamborghini 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 135, Transmission: 18/18, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: PIRELLI, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R38

    Tractors
    2000 5 860 h
    Netherlands, Geesteren
    7d

    258 114 ZAR
  • Lamborghini Champion, 2003, TractorsLamborghini Champion 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Damaged: Damaged, Engine displacement: 6000, General condition grade (1-5): 2, Number of valves: Yes, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, additional accesoriess: Front linkage Air brakes

    Tractors
    2003 6 700 h
    Lithuania

    120 991 ZAR
  • Lamborghini Premium 1060, 1997, TractorsLamborghini 1060 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 105, Transmission: Mekanisk, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 16 9R24 , Rear tyre size: 520/70R34, Production country: IT

    Tractors
    1997 4 060 h
    Sweden, Björkvik

    219 500 ZAR