Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad
    Number of ads: 98

    Second hand Claas Axion 850 farming and Agriculture for sale

    At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand Claas Axion 850, Axion 850 CIS, Axion 850 Cebis, Axion 850 Cmatic farming and Agriculture. Filter your browse results by sorting your Claas Axion 850, Axion 850 CIS, Axion 850 Cebis, Axion 850 Cmatic farming and Agriculture by year, price, working hours or model

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Claas Axion 850, 2016, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850 HEXASHIFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Latest inspection/checkup date: Accessories

      Tractors
      2016 2 400 h
      Finland, PORVOO
      24h

      POA
    • Claas Axion 850 CIS, 2015, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850 CISTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 600 / 70R30, Rear tyre size: 710 / 70R42

      Tractors
      2015 1 952 h
      Germany, 64-320 BUK, Poland
      7d

      781 285 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2008, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 250.77, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/85 R38

      Tractors
      2008 5 000 h
      Sweden, Östersund
      7d

      811 784 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 Cebis, 2008, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 600/70X30, Rear tyre size: 650/85X38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Tractors
      2008 5 877 h
      Denmark

      664 233 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 Cebis, 2008, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850 CebisTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 256.4

      Tractors
      2008 7 700 h
      Latvia, Ozolnieki

      669 673 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, Transmission

      Claas Axion 850

      Transmission

      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Claas Axion 850, 2014, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 265, Front tyre size: 600/70R28, Rear tyre size: 900/60R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2014 2 036 h
      Germany

      1 535 465 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2014, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850 med frontliftTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 264, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General condition grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      2014 5 117 h
      Denmark, Lemvig

      889 216 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 Cebis, 2016, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 259.6, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30 MICH, Rear tyre size: 650/85R38 MICH, Front loader make: 15-18.9 Brehmer, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2016 130 h
      Germany, 17309 Schmarsow

      2 390 096 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2008, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 250, Transmission: semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 540/65/30, Rear tyre size: 650/65/42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General condition grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      2008 6 678 h
      France, France - 29 (Finistère)

      717 507 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2014, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 264, Front tyre size: 600/70 R 30, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R 42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2014 2 473 h
      Germany

      1 562 571 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2016, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 249.97, Transmission: HEXASHIFT, Engine displacement: 6728, Latest inspection/checkup date: 2017, Hydraulic's output: 150, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2016
      Lithuania

      1 546 626 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2013, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850 + FTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/70 X 30, Rear tyre size: 710/70 X 42, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories

      Tractors
      2013 2 800 h
      Sweden, Katrineholm *

      1 163 277 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 Cebis, 2013, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 600/70 R 30, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R 42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 7%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 50, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2013 970 h
      Germany

      1 466 903 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, Transmission

      Claas Axion 850

      Transmission

      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Claas Axion 850 Cmatic, 2015, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850 C-MATICTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 265, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2015 951 h
      Germany

      1 929 297 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 Cebis, 2011, Tractors

      Claas Claas Axion 850 CEBIS with 3291 hours, 50 km/h HexTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: Hexashift 20/20, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6788, Hydraulic's output: 250, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, additional accesoriess: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes

      Tractors
      2011 3 291 h
      Hungary

      1 183 089 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 Cebis, 2013, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850 CEBISTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 264, Front tyre size: 600/70 R 30, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R 42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2013 2 102 h
      Germany

      1 578 515 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850, 2011, Tractors

      Claas Axion 850Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 254.93, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 540/65x30, Rear tyre size: 650/65x42

      Tractors
      2011 3 150 h
      Sweden, Stigtomta

      962 424 ZAR
    • Claas Axion 850 CIS, 2013, Tractors

      Claas AXION 850 CIS T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 264, Transmission: semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 710/70R42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General condition grade (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      2013 1 825 h
      France, France - 54 (Meurthe-et-Moselle)

      1 466 903 ZAR

    a Complete list of second hand Claas Axion 850, Axion 850 CIS, Axion 850 Cebis, Axion 850 Cmatic farming and Agriculture for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur