Number of ads: 6

Used Lundberg wheel loaders for sale

You can browse ads of used Lundberg wheel loaders for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Lundberg 342, 1985, Wheel loaders

    Lundberg 342Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 30, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    1985 6700 h
    Sweden

    179 114 ZAR
  • Lundberg 342, 1984, Wheel loaders

    Lundberg 342Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Valmet, Top speed: 30, Production country: SE

    Wheel loaders
    1984
    Sweden

    POA
  • Lundberg 344 T, 1995, Wheel loaders

    Lundberg 344 TFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, General condition grade (1-5): 3

    Wheel loaders
    1995 14600 h
    Sweden, Aneby

    272 565 ZAR
  • Lundberg 344T, 1998, Wheel loaders

    Lundberg 344T

    Wheel loaders
    1998 14500 h
    Sweden, Södertälje

    450 122 ZAR
  • Lundberg 5200 LSE, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Lundberg 5200 LSEFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Latest inspection/checkup date: 2016-01-25, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 5000, Body type: Articulated, Engine: Deutz TCD 2012, engine capacity: 122, Top speed: 50, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 200

    Wheel loaders
    2013 4400 h
    Sweden, Luleå

    1 087 146 ZAR
  • Lundberg T344 (For Parts), 1999, Wheel loaders

    Lundberg T344 (For Parts)Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Gross weight: 5500, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: PERKINS 1004-40T, engine capacity: 107, Top speed: 30, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.92 x 1.62 x 2.26, Original colour: Nee

    Wheel loaders
    1999
    Netherlands, GOOR

    POA

a Complete list of second hand Lundberg wheel loaders for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your contructio