Number of ads: 36

Used Bucher groundscare / Landscaping for sale

You can browse ads of used Bucher groundscare / Landscaping for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Bucher CityCat 5000, 2007, SweepersBucher CC 5000 CityCat 5000 AllradlenkungEngine: Diesel, engine capacity: 120.69, Working speed: 25, Usage: Outdoor, Accessories: High-pressure Flushing Rotary Sweeper

    Sweepers
    2007 4 787 h
    Germany, 90530 Wendelstein

    306 365 ZAR
  • Bucher Optifant 70, 2008, SweepersBucher OPTIFANT 70

    Sweepers
    2008
    Italy, Cuneo, Italy

    POA
  • Bucher CityCat 2020 XL, 2011, SweepersBucher 2020XL

    Sweepers
    2011 3 900 h
    Finland, Tampere

    POA
  • Bucher CityCat 2020, SweepersBucher CC2020

    Sweepers
    5 000 h
    Italy, Udine

    210 728 ZAR
  • Bucher Cityfant 60 MB 1318, 2009, SweepersBucher Cityfant 60 MB 1318

    Sweepers
    2009 8 500 h
    Finland, Rajakatu 4, 38700 Kankaanpää

    POA
  • Bucher CITYCAT202, 2012, SweepersBucher CITYCAT202

    Sweepers
    2012 3 100 h
    Finland, Tampere

    POA
  • Bucher CityCat 2020, 2004, SweepersBucher CityCat 2020General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: Diesel, traction sort: 2 WD, Steering: Articulated Steer, Handling: Cabin, Usage: Indoor, Production country: CH, Accessories: Air-conditioning

    Sweepers
    2004 5 876 h
    Finland, Vantaa

    291 777 ZAR
  • Bucher CityCat 2020, 2010, SweepersBucher CityCat CC 2020 Klima Euro V (6471)engine capacity: 83.14, traction sort: 2 WD, Working speed: 25, Top speed: 25, Usage: Outdoor, Emission class: Euro 5, Accessories: Air-conditioning Rotary Sweeper

    Sweepers
    2010 10 466 h
    Germany

    225 316 ZAR
  • Bucher CityFant 60, 2018, SweepersBucher CityFant 60

    Sweepers
    2018 4 h
    Italy

    POA
  • Bucher CityCat 2020, 2008, Other groundscare machinesBucher CITYCAT 2020 SOPMASKINengine capacity: , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: Accessories

    Other groundscare machines
    2008 5 100 h
    Sweden, Skövde

    244 639 ZAR
  • Bucher GT 1200B 4x4 Autom., 1979, SweepersBucher GT 1200B 4x4 Autom.

    Sweepers
    1979
    Germany

    55 113 ZAR
  • Bucher Cityfant 60 MB 1318, 2001, SweepersBucher Cityfant 60 MB 1318

    Sweepers
    2001
    Finland, Rajakatu 4, 38700 Kankaanpää

    POA
  • Bucher CityCat 2020, 2013, SweepersBucher CityCat 2020

    Sweepers
    2013 5 549 h
    Austria

    680 812 ZAR
  • Bucher K 1500 CITYCAT, 1993, SweepersBucher K 1500 CITYCATGross weight: 3800, Engine: Diesel, Working speed: 40, Top speed: 40

    Sweepers
    1993
    Belgium

    121 574 ZAR
  • Bucher CityCat 2020 XL, 2012, SweepersBucher 2020XLGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Accessories: High-pressure Flushing Air-conditioning

    Sweepers
    2012 6 200 h
    Finland, Espoo

    470 084 ZAR
  • Bucher CityCat 5006 SL, 2015, SweepersBucher Municipal CityCat 5006 SLGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 10500, engine capacity: 155.81, Emission class: Euro 6, Production country: DE

    Sweepers
    2015
    Germany, Alten-Buseck

    1 442 673 ZAR
  • Bucher CityCat 2000, 2000, SweepersBucher 2000

    Sweepers
    2000
    Finland, Tampere

    316 091 ZAR
  • Bucher CityCat 5000, 2012, SweepersBucher Citycat 5000XLGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 5500, engine capacity: 160, traction sort: Hydraulic, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Accessories: Vacuum Hose

    Sweepers
    2012 7 500 h
    Finland, Espoo

    802 386 ZAR
  • Bucher Sitycat K 1500, 2007, Beach cleaning equipmentBucher Sitycat K 1500General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 45%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

    Beach cleaning equipment
    2007 5900 h
    Austria, 2482 Münchendorf 1.Querstasse 9

    94 017 ZAR
  • Bucher CityCat 2020, 2008, SweepersBucher CityCat 2020Production country: FI

    Sweepers
    2008 4 845 h
    Finland, Vantaa

    340 406 ZAR

A complete list of second hand Bucher groundscare / Landscaping for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites.