Number of ads: 9

Used wood chip trailers for sale

Second hand wood chip trailers transportation vehicles are available in the list below. If you would like to search for a specific vehicle in the category of wood chip trailers or if you wish to change you search to other second hand machinery or vehicles for transport
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Knapen 120 Cubic Metre Walking Floor Trailer, 2010, Wood chip trailersKnapen 120 Cubic Metre Walking Floor TrailerAmount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2010

    Wood chip trailers
    2010
    United Kingdom, UK

    558 441 ZAR
  • Caterpillar do przewozu zrąbki, 1998, Wood chip trailersCaterpillar do przewozu zrąbkiGeneral condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 1998, Axle type: 4, Body work type: Fixed, Body options: Drum brakes

    Wood chip trailers
    1998
    Poland, Wielkopolska

    69 943 ZAR
  • Toplift ketjupurkava / chain conveyor, 2020, Wood chip trailersToplift ketjupurkava / chain conveyorGeneral condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Manufacturer: Toplift, Wheelbase: variable, Brakes: variable, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): variable, Vehicle's outer dimensions: variable, Guarantee: 12 kk / months, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: variable, Rear tyre size: variable

    Wood chip trailers
    2020
    Finland, Joutseno / Lappeenranta

    POA
  • Närko 5-akselinen ketjupurku, 2010, Wood chip trailersNärko 5-akselinen ketjupurkuLatest inspection/checkup date: 2020-12-02, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Wheelbase: No, Max. payload: No, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12400x2800x2550

    Wood chip trailers
    2010
    Finland, Kuopio

    359 088 ZAR
  • Lipe Ketjupurku 5-akselinen, 2003, Wood chip trailersLipe Ketjupurku 5-akselinenLatest inspection/checkup date: 2020-09-03, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Registration year: 2003, Manufacturer: Lipe, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+6 11+1 36+1 36 , Max. payload: 29200, Gross Weight: 12800, Brakes: ABS rumpu , Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.7 x 2.45 x 2.8 , Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14.87 x 2.6 x 4.2

    Wood chip trailers
    2003
    Finland, Kuormurintie 26, Kuusamo

    179 544 ZAR
  • Lipe 2+2 sivukippi, 2008, Wood chip trailersLipe 2+2 sivukippiRegistration year: 2008, Manufacturer: LIPE, Axle type: 2+2, Max. payload: 27460, Gross Weight: 36000, Brakes: Levy, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.5 x 2.45 x 2.95 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Colour: punainen, Body options: Disc brakes

    Wood chip trailers
    2008
    Finland, Oulu

    POA
  • Kome TPV-5, 2007, Wood chip trailersKome TPV-5Latest inspection/checkup date: 11.9.2020, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 18.4.2007, Manufacturer: KOME, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+5 43+1 38+1 36 , Max. payload: 31000, Gross Weight: 42000, Brakes: Levy + ABS, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.2 x 2.45 x 2.95

    Wood chip trailers
    2007
    Finland, Vesikoski, Pyhäjärvi

    463 224 ZAR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a want classified ad
  •  Repa 5-akselinen ketjupurku, 2000, Wood chip trailersRepa 5-akselinen ketjupurkuLatest inspection/checkup date: 2021-02-19, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2000, Manufacturer: Repa, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+5 36+1 36+1 36 , Max. payload: 30640, Gross Weight: 42000, Brakes: abs+ rumpu, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 11 45*2 45*2 8 , Vehicle's outer dimensions: 13 92*2 55*4 2

    Wood chip trailers
    2000
    Finland, Kuormurintie 26, Kuusamo

    897 721 ZAR
  • Kome TPV-5, 2011, Wood chip trailersKome TPV-5Latest inspection/checkup date: 21.2.2020, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 29.3.2011, Manufacturer: KOME Composite, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+5 42+1 38+1 36 , Max. payload: 32500, Gross Weight: 42000, Brakes: Levy + EBS, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.2 x 2.45 x 2.95

    Wood chip trailers
    2011
    Finland, Jalasjärvi

    466 815 ZAR

a Complete list of second hand wood chip trailers for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your cargo tran