Number of ads: 10

Second hand Fendt 514 tractors for sale

At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand tractors. Filter your browse results by sorting your Fendt 514, 514 Vario SCR, 514 Vario, 514 C, 514 Vario TMS tractors by year, price, working hours or model

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Fendt 514 Vario SCR, 2014, TractorsFendt 514 Vario SCR PowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 145, Top speed: 50, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28 Trelleborg, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 Trelleborg, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2014 5 225 h
    Germany, Straubing

    1 386 353 ZAR
  • Fendt 514 Vario, 2013, TractorsFendt 514Vario PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 140, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 480/70-28, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38, additional accesoriess: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2013 8 540 h
    Germany, 21439 Marxen

    1 239 705 ZAR
  • Fendt 514, 2013, TractorsFendt 514 Profi PlussTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38

    Tractors
    2013 5 315 h
    Norway, Hønefoss

    1 316 293 ZAR
  • Fendt 514 C, 1997, TractorsFendt 514CTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 480/70 r28, Rear tyre size: 580/70 r38, additional accesoriess: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1997 14 884 h
    Germany, DE-51688 WIPPERFÜRTH

    625 059 ZAR
  • Fendt 514, 2014, TractorsFendt 514 POWERTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2014 2 735 h
    France, AGRICENTRE 36 LA CHATRE

    POA
  • Fendt 514, 2017, TractorsFendt 514 PowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 150, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4038, Amount of previous owners: 1, Tyre brand: Michelin, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2017 1 500 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • Fendt 514 Vario SCR, 2014, TractorsFendt 514 VARIO SCR PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 143, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2014 2 183 h
    Germany, 2011

    1 638 318 ZAR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a want classified ad
  • Fendt 514 Vario, 2015, TractorsFendt 514 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 148, Front tyre size: 540/65R28 - 60%, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38 - 60%

    Tractors
    2015 3 005 h
    Norway, Furnes

    1 540 722 ZAR
  • Fendt 514 Vario TMS, 2014, TractorsFendt 514 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 145, Top speed: 55, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 480/70 R28, Rear tyre size: 520/85 R38, additional accesoriess: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension

    Tractors
    2014 9 831 h
    Poland, Jędrzejów Nowy 101

    1 048 981 ZAR
  • Fendt 514 Vario, 2013, TractorsFendt 514Vario PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 141.4, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 480/70-28, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38

    Tractors
    2013 8 540 h
    Germany, DE-21439 MARXEN

    1 239 705 ZAR

a Complete list of second hand Fendt 514, 514 Vario SCR, 514 Vario, 514 C, 514 Vario TMS tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agriculture