Number of ads: 47

Second hand Massey Ferguson 7726 tractors for sale

At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand tractors. Filter your browse results by sorting your Massey Ferguson 7726 tractors by year, price, working hours or model

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726S DYNA-VT Tractor (ST11826)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United Kingdom

    1 618 655 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2015, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 EFD6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 260, Transmission: Dyna 6, Top speed: 50, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 65%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2015 2 950 h
    United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG32 2LX

    1 650 187 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 260

    Tractors
    2018 4 750 h
    United Kingdom

    1 428 410 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2016, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 260, Top speed: 50, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/75R38

    Tractors
    2016 2 600 h
    United Kingdom, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester, GL7 1YG

    1 566 101 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2016, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 260, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2016 4 172 h
    United Kingdom, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester, GL7 1YG

    1 439 972 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 260, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2018 4 500 h
    United Kingdom, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester, GL7 1YG

    1 545 080 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2016, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 EXDVTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 260, Transmission: Dyna VT, Hydraulic's output: 190, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Michelin, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: VF600/60R30, Rear tyre size: VF710/60R42

    Tractors
    2016 5 832 h
    United Kingdom, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester, GL7 1YG

    1 471 504 ZAR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a want classified ad
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2020, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 280, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 50, Guarantee: 3yrs 2400 hrs upro 10.03.2023, Front tyre size: 600/65R28 W, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42 WS

    Tractors
    2020 3 000 h
    United Kingdom, The Park, Port Way, Crowmarsh, Wallingford OX10 8FG

    2 270 321 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2019, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Gross Weight: No

    Tractors
    2019 1 015 h
    United Kingdom, Barnard Castle

    2 091 638 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 280, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Guarantee: 17.03.2023 upto 6000 hours, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 710/65R38

    Tractors
    2018 4 770 h
    United Kingdom, Redhill Farm, Elberton, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 4AG

    1 608 144 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2017, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726EFD6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 260, Transmission: Dyna 6, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: VF600/60R30, Rear tyre size: VF710/60R42

    Tractors
    2017 2 950 h
    United Kingdom, The Park, Port Way, Crowmarsh, Wallingford OX10 8FG

    1 597 633 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 Dyna-VT ExclusiveTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 280.08, Engine Manufacturer: SisuDiesel, Transmission: Dyna-VT portaaton, Engine displacement: 74000, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of hydraulic valves: 4, Hydraulic's output: 110, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: BKT, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E

    Tractors
    2018 2 024 h
    Finland, Oulu/Kempele
    24h

    1 876 069 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 Dyna VT Exclusive PÅ VEJ HJEM!Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD

    Tractors

    Denmark, Nørager
    7d

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2019, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 Dyna VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2019 1 100 h
    Sweden, Bollnäs
    7d

    2 201 745 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2018, EnginesMassey Ferguson 7726 Exhaust system catalyst

    Engines
    2018
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2018, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 dyna vtTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 280.08, Engine Manufacturer: Agco pover, Transmission: Dyna Vt portaton, Engine displacement: 7400, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of hydraulic valves: 4, Hydraulic's output: 190, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Firestone, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%

    Tractors
    2018 2 100 h
    Finland, Kouvola

    1 925 616 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2017, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 VTTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, engine capacity: 280, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 710/55r30, Rear tyre size: 900/65r42, Front loader make: FL

    Tractors
    2017 2 800 h
    Finland, Kokkola

    1 684 925 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2016, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine capacity: 255, Transmission: Dyna-6 24/24 Powershift, Engine displacement: 7400, Top speed: 50, Gross Weight: 12000, PTO: 540/540E/1000

    Tractors
    2016 4 515 h
    Hungary

    1 329 076 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2019, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726 S Dyna VT ExclusiveTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 600/60 R 30, Rear tyre size: 710/60 R 42

    Tractors
    2019 960 h
    Sweden, Uddevalla

    2 263 237 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 7726, 2017, TractorsMassey Ferguson 7726Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 235, Engine Manufacturer: Acgo, Transmission: Portaaton, Engine displacement: 7368, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 190, Top speed: 53, Gross Weight: 8100, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    2017 4 979 h
    Finland, Lahti

    1 631 059 ZAR

a Complete list of second hand Massey Ferguson 7726 tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourite. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agriculture