Number of ads: 7

Second hand New Holland 35 tractors for sale

At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand tractors. Filter your browse results by sorting your New Holland 35 tractors by year, price, working hours or model

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland 35, Combine harvester spares & accessoriesNew Holland 35 Vario

    Combine harvester spares & accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland 35, 2008, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135 ink lasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 480-65R28, Rear tyre size: 600-65R38

    Tractors
    2008 6 781 h
    Norway, Steinkjer

    645 595 ZAR
  • New Holland 35, Round balersNew Holland Rollbaler 135 Ultra

    Round balers

    Norway, Ålgård

    1 185 786 ZAR
  • New Holland 35, 2016, Farming telehandlersNew Holland LM 735General condition grade (1-5): 5

    Farming telehandlers
    2016 4 608 h
    France

    700 530 ZAR
  • New Holland 35, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TSA 135 frontlift og ptoTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 135, General condition grade (1-5): 2, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 480/65R28 og 600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 480/65R28 og 600/65R38

    Tractors
    2005 6 181 h
    Denmark, Roskilde

    554 441 ZAR
  • New Holland 35, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TS A 135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 162, Top speed: 50, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: MITAS/480/65R28, Rear tyre size: FIRESTONE/600/65R38

    Tractors
    2005 5 515 h
    Germany, Aurach

    700 530 ZAR
  • New Holland 35, 2011, Combine harvester spares & accessoriesNew Holland 35 FOD VARIFEED

    Combine harvester spares & accessories
    2011
    Denmark, Maribo

    470 685 ZAR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a want classified ad

a Complete list of second hand New Holland 35 tractors for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourite. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agriculture