Number of ads: 4

Second hand New Holland tf42 combine Harvesters for sale

At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand New Holland tf42, TF 42 combine Harvesters. Filter your browse results by sorting your New Holland tf42, TF 42 combine Harvesters by year, price, working hours or model

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TF 42, 1984, Combine harvestersNew Holland TF 42engine capacity: 180

    Combine harvesters
    1984 3 896 h
    Germany, Vohburg
    7d

    159 395 ZAR
  • New Holland TF 42, Combine harvestersNew Holland TF 42General condition grade (1-5): 2, Amount of previous owners: 1, traction sort: 2 WD, Guarantee: Afhentning, Production country: BE

    Combine harvesters
    3 062 h
    Denmark, Bording Krkeby - RL

    202 492 ZAR
  • New Holland TF 42, 1984, Combine harvestersNew Holland TF42Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Amount of previous owners: 2, engine capacity: 179.878, Separator hours: 6081, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine displacement: 8100, traction sort: 2 WD, Transport weight: 10330, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7x3x3, Production country: BE

    Combine harvesters
    1984 6 081 h
    Romania, Filipesti, Bacau

    201 342 ZAR
  • New Holland TF 42, 1984, Combine harvestersNew Holland TF 42General condition grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 420, engine capacity: 182.1, Front tyre size: 23.1-30, Rear tyre size: 12.5-18

    Combine harvesters
    1984
    Germany, -

    POA

a Complete list of second hand New Holland tf42, TF 42 combine Harvesters for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur