Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad
    Number of ads: 116

    Used Rau farming and Agriculture for sale

    You can browse ads of used Rau farming and Agriculture for sale all across Africa. Ads appear in order of date, place, ie newest on top. You are able to sort them by brand, year, price, hours of use and country by clicking on sort button and selecting your sort c
    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Rau BINEUSE KOMBI SYSTEM, 1995, Other farming machines

      Rau BINEUSE KOMBI SYSTEMWorking width: 610

      Other farming machines
      1995
      France
      7d

      38 307 ZAR
    • Rau Ikarus A 38, 2004, Manure spreaders

      Rau Ikarus A38

      Manure spreaders
      2004
      Germany, Straubing
      7d

      160 497 ZAR
    • Rau Spritzfass 1600 Liter, 1990, Other fertilizing machines and accessories

      Rau Spritzfass 1600 Liter

      Other fertilizing machines and accessories
      1990
      Germany, Straubing
      7d

      13 562 ZAR
    • Rau Unimat, 1995, Other tillage machines and accessories

      Rau UNIMAT OU 39Working width: 390

      Other tillage machines and accessories
      1995
      Germany, Obertraubling
      7d

      17 116 ZAR
    • Rau RDP 30 A, 2000, Power harrows and rototillers

      Rau RDP 30 ADrive configuration: Mounted, Working width: 300

      Power harrows and rototillers
      2000
      Netherlands, Grashoek
      7d

      POA
    • Rau Frontfass für Fendt Gt 380, Other fertilizing machines and accessories

      Rau Frontfass für Fendt Gt 380

      Other fertilizing machines and accessories

      Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel
      7d

      8 900 ZAR
    • Rau Sprimat L 800 / 15 mtr., Trailed sprayers

      Rau Sprimat L 800 / 15 mtr.General condition grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 1500, Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, -
      7d

      19 170 ZAR
    • Rau Spridomat D2, 1990, Manure spreaders

      Rau SPRIDOMAT D2 800 Liter

      Manure spreaders
      1990
      Germany, Altenstadt a.d. Wald
      7d

      POA
    • Rau Spridotrain 2200, 1991, Manure spreaders

      Rau SPRIDOTRAIN 2200/ 18M

      Manure spreaders
      1991
      Germany, Manching
      7d

      60 264 ZAR
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1999, Manure spreaders

      Rau SPRIDOTRAIN 3500

      Manure spreaders
      1999
      Germany, Obertraubling
      7d

      47 940 ZAR
    • Rau Kombimat, 1995, Field drags

      Rau KombimatWorking width: 440

      Field drags
      1995
      France
      7d

      18 746 ZAR
    • Rau Ixter, 2017, Trailed sprayers

      Rau IXTER A10General condition grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 15, Tank volume: 1000

      Trailed sprayers
      2017
      Germany, 28876 Oyten

      254 291 ZAR
    • Rau Spridotrain, 1996, Trailed sprayers

      Rau SpridotrainGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2400, Tank volume: 3200, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, Euskirchen

      107 585 ZAR
    • Rau Spridotrain 3800, 1996, Trailed sprayers

      Rau Spridotrain 3800 lGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 2700, Tank volume: 3800

      Trailed sprayers
      1996
      Germany, 27239 Twistringen

      112 475 ZAR
    • Rau D 2, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2 800 LTR Spritze

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Birgland

      48 087 ZAR
    • Rau Dynamic II, 2002, Trailed sprayers

      Rau Dynamic II (39 mtr)

      Trailed sprayers
      2002
      Netherlands, Reusel

      POA
    • Rau D 2, Manure spreaders

      Rau D2 800l 15 m

      Manure spreaders

      Germany, Wülfershausen an der

      45 887 ZAR
    • Rau 800 Liter - 15 m, Trailed sprayers

      Rau 800 Liter - 15 mGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Tank volume: 800

      Trailed sprayers

      Germany, 17094 Pragsdorf

      38 959 ZAR
    • Rau Cyclotiller, Combination drills

      Rau /GASPARDO CYCLOTILLERWorking width: 300

      Combination drills

      Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

      149 315 ZAR
    • Rau Sonstiges, Other tillage machines and accessories

      Rau SonstigesWorking width: 330

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Germany, Mengkofen

      8 900 ZAR

    a Complete list of second hand Rau farming and Agriculture for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur