Number of ads: 18

Second hand Massey Ferguson 38 combine Harvesters for sale

At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand combine Harvesters. Filter your browse results by sorting your Massey Ferguson 38 combine Harvesters by year, price, working hours or model

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 2018, Farming telehandlersMassey Ferguson TH7038 TelehandlerMaximum lift capacity: 3800, Connection type: Other, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, engine capacity: 130, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 405/70/24

    Farming telehandlers
    2018 1 877 h
    United Kingdom, Carr House Farm, Slingsby, York, Yo624ax

    755 725 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1993, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38 COMBINE HARVESTERGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Separator hours: 2203, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%

    Combine harvesters
    1993 2 791 h
    United Kingdom, KENT

    284 228 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1997, Disc harrowsMassey Ferguson 244 3.8M DISC HARROW

    Disc harrows
    1997
    Great Britain

    85 554 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1996, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38Working width: 550

    Combine harvesters
    1996 2 658 h
    Spain, BENAVENTE

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1997, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38 DV IIFront tyre size: 900/55-32 500/60-22 5 , Rear tyre size: 900/55-32 500/60-22 5

    Combine harvesters
    1997
    Denmark, Hinnerup

    370 139 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 2017, Farming telehandlersMassey Ferguson TH.7038 StandardGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3800, Maximum lift height: 700, Reach at max load: 700

    Farming telehandlers
    2017 1 841 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1992, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38General condition grade (1-5): 3

    Combine harvesters
    1992
    Sweden, Uppsala

    457 620 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1995, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38engine capacity: 270

    Combine harvesters
    1995 1 584 h
    Romania, IPSO Roman

    407 250 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1988, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38General condition grade (1-5): 3, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 555, engine capacity: 240, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Separator hours: 3037, traction sort: 2 WD, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 30.5R32, Rear tyre size: 500/60-22.5, Production country: DK, Accessories: Air conditioning Grain head Header trailer Straw chopper

    Combine harvesters
    1988 3 037 h
    Netherlands, Oude-Tonge

    407 250 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1991, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38 Power flowGeneral condition grade (1-5): 3

    Combine harvesters
    1991 3 250 h
    Denmark, Grindsted

    294 280 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1993, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson 38Working width: 600, engine capacity: 269

    Combine harvesters
    1993
    Lithuania, Radviliškis

    244 350 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1993, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson MF 38General condition grade (1-5): 4, Working width: 550, engine capacity: 274.6, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 30.5L32, Rear tyre size: 500/60-22.5, Accessories: Grain head

    Combine harvesters
    1993
    Germany, -

    452 862 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, Combine harvester spares & accessoriesMassey Ferguson 38 sælges i dele/for spareparts

    Combine harvester spares & accessories

    Denmark, Hemmet

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 38, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson MF 38

    Combine harvesters

    Romania

    420 282 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, TractorsMassey Ferguson MF385Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 85

    Tractors

    Japan, Saitama

    230 395 ZAR
  • Massey Ferguson 38, Combine harvester spares & accessoriesMassey Ferguson 38 sælges i dele/for spareparts

    Combine harvester spares & accessories

    Denmark, Hemmet

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 38, 1998, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson MF 38General condition grade (1-5): 5, Working width: 620, engine capacity: 265, Separator hours: 3642, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 650/75R32, Rear tyre size: 600/50-22 5

    Combine harvesters
    1998 4 467 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Massey Ferguson 38, Combine harvestersMassey Ferguson MF 38General condition grade (1-5): 4

    Combine harvesters

    France

    POA

a Complete list of second hand Massey Ferguson 38 combine Harvesters for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourites. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agricultur