Number of ads: 21

Second hand New Holland tvt190 tractor accessories for sale

At Mascus South Africa you can easily browse second hand tractor accessories, tractors. Filter your browse results by sorting your New Holland tvt190, TVT 190 tractor accessories by year, price, working hours or model

Read more Close
ads/page
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TVT190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 194, Transmission: CVT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6600, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 130, Top speed: 43

    Tractors
    2004 6 080 h
    France, Saussay la campagne 27150

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, TractorsNew Holland TVT190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine capacity: 190, Transmission: Continuously Variable (CVT) 50 Kph, Top speed: 50, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42

    Tractors
    2004 3 750 h
    Belgium

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT190

    Other tractor accessories
    2004 6028
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, ElectronicsNew Holland TVT190 ECU

    Electronics
    2004
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, HydraulicsNew Holland TVT190 Styreorbitrol

    Hydraulics

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT190 Brugt gearkasseGeneral condition grade (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Middelfart

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT190 Brugt motorGeneral condition grade (1-5): 2

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Middelfart

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a want classified ad
  • New Holland TVT 190, EnginesNew Holland TVT190 Intercooler

    Engines

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2004, HydraulicsNew Holland TVT190 Styreorbitrol

    Hydraulics
    2004
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2007, TractorsNew Holland TVT190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 190, Transmission: Variazione continua

    Tractors
    2007 6 000 h
    Italy

    772 313 ZAR
  • New Holland TVT 190, EnginesNew Holland TVT190 Engine Block

    Engines

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, TransmissionNew Holland TVT 190

    Transmission

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT 190

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, TransmissionNew Holland TVT 190

    Transmission

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, ElectronicsNew Holland TVT 190

    Electronics

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, ElectronicsNew Holland TVT 190

    Electronics

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT 190

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TVT 190

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2005, TractorsNew Holland TVT190 Traktor.Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General condition grade (1-5): 2, Front tyre size: 540/65-30”-650/65-42”, Rear tyre size: 540/65-30”-650/65-42”

    Tractors
    2005 8 900 h
    Denmark, Spøttrup

    449 526 ZAR
  • New Holland TVT 190, 2006, TractorsNew Holland TVT 190Tractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., General condition grade (1-5): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 650/65x42 og 540/65x30, Rear tyre size: 650/65x42 og 540/65x30

    Tractors
    2006 10 700 h
    Denmark, Maribo

    506 004 ZAR

a Complete list of second hand New Holland tvt190, TVT 190 tractor accessories for sale is available below. At Mascus South Africa we offer great feature such as comparing products or adding your classifieds to your favourite. Simply click on the checkbox next to your agriculture