Number of ads: 839

Used trucking available from China

Herewith the list of ads from category trucking coming from China . You may sort used trucking by price, year of production or model. Kindly use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to #c

Read more Close
ads/page
  • Toyota Coaster, 2014, Mini busToyota CoasterEngine: Original, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 129.16, Emission class: Euro 3, Guarantee: one year, Production country: JP

    Mini bus
    2014 60 000 km
    China, shanghai
    24h

    POA
  • Howo 8X4, 2013, Tipper trucksHowo 8X4Latest inspection/checkup date: 201911, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2013, engine capacity: 336, Guarantee: 6 month, Max. payload: 15380, Gross weight: 15490, Cargo Space: 2.07e+007, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 8.2 x 2.3 x 1.1 , Tank volume: 300, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: CN

    Tipper trucks
    2013 30 000 km
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    191 316 ZAR
  • Howo 6X4, 2014, Tipper trucksHowo 6X4Latest inspection/checkup date: 201911, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2014, Wheelbase: 4125+1350mm, engine capacity: 380, Guarantee: 6 month, Max. payload: 12620, Gross weight: 12295, Cargo Space: 2.07e+007, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 6 x 2.3 x 1.5 , Tank volume: 300, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 8.845 x 2.492 x 3.8

    Tipper trucks
    2014 30 000 km
    China, Shanghai
    24h

    223 202 ZAR
  • Howo tractor, 2016, Truck Tractor UnitsHowo tractorDrive: Left hand, engine capacity: 349.42, Emission class: Euro 3, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6960 x 2460 x 3200 , Gross weight: 40000, Guarantee: one year, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Colour: black, Production country: CN

    Truck Tractor Units
    2016
    China, shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Nissan 50, 2014, Tipper trucksNissan V8 350Latest inspection/checkup date: 201911, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2014, Guarantee: 6 month, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: JP

    Tipper trucks
    2014 30 000 km
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    223 202 ZAR
  • Promoted
    Howo 375, 2015, Other trucksHowo 375General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Registration year: 2014, Gross weight: 24000, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Production country: CN

    Other trucks
    2015 2 300 km
    China, Shanghai

    216 484 ZAR
  • FAW J6P, 2016, Low loadersFAW J6PLatest inspection/checkup date: 201911, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Max. payload: 50000, Gross weight: 17000, Guarantee: 6, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Front tyre size: 12, Rear tyre size: 12, Production country: CN

    Low loaders
    2016
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    238 082 ZAR
  • Howo Trailer head, Truck Tractor UnitsHowo Trailer headProduction country: CN

    Truck Tractor Units

    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    223 949 ZAR
  • Howo trailer, Flatbed/Dropside trailersHowo trailerProduction country: CN

    Flatbed/Dropside trailers

    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    328 459 ZAR
  • Howo trailer, Flatbed/Dropside trailersHowo trailerProduction country: CN

    Flatbed/Dropside trailers

    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    328 459 ZAR
  • Toyota Coaster, 2015, Mini busToyota CoasterLatest inspection/checkup date: 2019, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Registration year: 2015, Drive: Left hand, Engine: 1HZ, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 1.36, Engine displacement: 4164, Emission class: Euro 4, Transmission: Yes, Wheelbase: Yes, Chassi manufacturer: TOYOTA, Manufacturer: TOYOTA, No. of doors: Yes, No. of seats: 30, Tyre brand: Yes

    Mini bus
    2015 55 000 km
    China, Shanghai China

    171 694 ZAR
  • Howo 375, 2014, Tipper trucksHowo 375Emission class: Euro 3, Cabin: Crew cab, Drive: Left hand, engine capacity: 380.69, Guarantee: one year, Gross weight: 8800, Tank volume: 6, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 6.8 x 2.48 x 3.56 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Colour: green, Production country: CN

    Tipper trucks
    2014 15 000 km
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Toyota Coaster, 2015, Intercity busToyota CoasterLatest inspection/checkup date: 5, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2016, Full service history: Yes, Drive: Left hand, Engine: 1HZ, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 250, Engine displacement: 4000, Wheelbase: 6m, Chassi manufacturer: TOYOTA, Manufacturer: toyota, No. of doors: Yes, Tyre brand: TOYOTA, Guarantee: 365

    Intercity bus
    2015 68 800 km
    China, SHANGHAI

    179 159 ZAR
  • Toyota COATER, 2016, Mini busToyota COATERLatest inspection/checkup date: 2017, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2016, Drive: Left hand, Engine: 1HZ, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 180.83, Engine displacement: 4164, Emission class: Euro 4, Transmission: Yes, Wheelbase: Yes, Chassi manufacturer: TOYOTA, Manufacturer: TOYOTA, No. of doors: Yes

    Mini bus
    2016 50 000 km
    China, Shanghai China

    186 624 ZAR
  • Toyota Coaster, 2015, Mini busToyota coasterLatest inspection/checkup date: 2019, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Drive: Left hand, Engine: 1HZ, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 326.31, Engine displacement: 4164, Emission class: Euro 4, Transmission: Yes, Wheelbase: Yes, Chassi manufacturer: toyota, Manufacturer: toyota, No. of doors: Yes, No. of seats: 30, Tyre brand: Yes, Guarantee: Yes

    Mini bus
    2015 46 000 km
    China, Shanghai China

    171 694 ZAR
  • Toyota Coaster, 2014, Mini busToyota CoasterLatest inspection/checkup date: 2019, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2014, Drive: Left hand, Engine: 1HZ, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 1.36, Engine displacement: 4164, Emission class: Euro 4, Transmission: Yes, Wheelbase: Yes, Chassi manufacturer: TOYOTA, Manufacturer: TOYOTA, No. of doors: Yes

    Mini bus
    2014 48 000 km
    China, Shanghai China

    156 765 ZAR
  • Howo Howo 380 tractors, 2017, Truck Tractor UnitsHowo 380 tractorsLatest inspection/checkup date: GOOD, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2017, engine capacity: 380, Transmission: MANUL, Emission class: Euro 3, Gross weight: 8900, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: CN

    Truck Tractor Units
    2017 22 000 km
    China, hefei city anhui province

    147 807 ZAR
  • Toyota Coaster, 2014, Mini busToyota CoasterEngine: Original, Engine: Diesel, engine capacity: 129.16, Emission class: Euro 3, Guarantee: one year, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 5900*2040*2130mm, Production country: JP

    Mini bus
    2014 60 000 km
    China, shanghai

    POA
  • Fuso HN3250, 2014, Concrete trucksFuso HN3250Type: Mixer, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2014, Guarantee: One year, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: JP

    Concrete trucks
    2014 9 800 km
    China, Shanghai

    253 809 ZAR
  • Howo TRACTOR, 2016, Truck Tractor UnitsHowo TRACTOR

    Truck Tractor Units
    2016
    China, shanghai

    POA