Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad
    Number of ads: 662

    Used farming and Agriculture available from Belgium

    Herewith the list of ads from category farming and Agriculture coming from Belgium . You may sort used farming and Agriculture by price, year of production or model. Kindly use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to #c

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • John Deere 6130 M, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 6130 M + 643RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 129, Top speed: 40, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 380/85R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85R38

      Tractors
      2017 3 300 h
      Belgium, SOREE
      24h

      POA
    • Ford 7840, 1996, TractorsFord 7840Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1996 6 500 h
      Belgium
      7d

      POA
    • New Holland TD 100, 2018, TractorsNew Holland TD 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine capacity: 100

      Tractors
      2018
      Belgium, Willebroek, België
      7d

      542 304 ZAR
    • New Holland Boomer 20, 2017, TractorsNew Holland Boomer 20Tractor type: Orchard tractor, traction sort: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2017
      Belgium
      7d

      POA
    • Dewulf Kwatro, 2014, Potato harvestersDewulf KwatroGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4, Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Working width, rows: 4

      Potato harvesters
      2014 2 134 h
      Belgium, BE
      7d

      4 304 000 ZAR
    • New Holland 8080, 1983, Combine harvestersNew Holland 8080traction sort: 2 WD, Production country: BE

      Combine harvesters
      1983 4 000 h
      Belgium
      7d

      POA
    • Grimme DR 1500, 1993, Potato harvestersGrimme DR 1500General condition grade (1-5): 3, Drive configuration: Trailed, Production country: DE

      Potato harvesters
      1993
      Belgium
      7d

      POA
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Post a want classified ad
    • Other Ballenzange Traktor, FEL`s  spares & accessoriesOther Ballenzange TraktorAccessory type: Bale spike, General condition grade (1-5): 3

      FEL`s spares & accessories

      Belgium

      POA
    • Pöttinger Top 762 C, 2019, Rakes and teddersPöttinger TOP 762C

      Rakes and tedders
      2019
      Belgium

      POA
    • John Deere 7430 Premium AQ, 2009, TractorsJohn Deere 7430 Premium AQTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 180, Transmission: Autoquad plus eco, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 620/70R42, additional accesoriess: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes

      Tractors
      2009 10 000 h
      Belgium

      550 912 ZAR
    • VGM LK 30 landbouwkipper, 2018, Tipper trailersVGM LK 30 landbouwkipper

      Tipper trailers
      2018
      Belgium

      POA
    • New Holland Boomer 40, 2018, TractorsNew Holland Boomer 40Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2018 50 h
      Belgium

      POA
    • Perkins 1006.6 YA NEW, EnginesPerkins 1006.6 YA NEWProduction country: UK

      Engines

      Belgium, Hamont

      103 279 ZAR
    • Kenco Kilver 2900, 2018, Other tillage machines and accessoriesKenco Kilver 2900

      Other tillage machines and accessories
      2018
      Belgium

      POA
    • McHale Fusion 3, 2015, WrappersMcHale Fusion 3Drive configuration: Trailed, General condition grade (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Production country: IE

      Wrappers
      2015
      Belgium

      POA
    • Kuhn GF 10601 T O, 2005, Rakes and teddersKuhn GF 10601 T O

      Rakes and tedders
      2005
      Belgium

      POA
    • Krone Comprima V 150 XC, 2011, Round balersKrone Comprima v 150 XCBale count: 21000, Drive configuration: Trailed, General condition grade (1-5): 3, Working width: 200, Production country: DE

      Round balers
      2011
      Belgium

      POA
    • Goldoni Euro 30 RS, 2018, TractorsGoldoni Euro 30 RSTractor type: Orchard tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 2 cyl., engine capacity: 25.83, Cabin: Open, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 1100, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2.87 x 1.09 x 1.97 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Production country: IT

      Tractors
      2018 5 h
      Belgium, Paal-Beringen

      POA
    • Other NORD PULVE 2500L, 1995, Trailed sprayersOther NORD PULVE 2500L

      Trailed sprayers
      1995
      Belgium

      51 648 ZAR
    • VGM GD20, 2000, Tipper trailersVGM GD20

      Tipper trailers
      2000
      Belgium

      POA