Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Post a want classified ad
    Number of ads: 20 650

    Used farming and Agriculture available from Denmark

    Herewith the list of ads from category farming and Agriculture coming from Denmark . You may sort used farming and Agriculture by price, year of production or model. Kindly use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also broaden your search to #c

    Read more Close
    ads/page
    • Promoted
      Valtra N154EA, 2016, Tractors

      Valtra N154EATractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine capacity: 155, Cabin: Regular, General condition grade (1-5): 5, Full service history: Yes, Top speed: 43, Guarantee: 2 år Valtra forsikring, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 98%, Rear tyres remaining : 98%, Rear tyre size: 650/65-38, additional accesoriess: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

      Tractors
      2016 1 070 h
      Denmark

      1 357 436 ZAR
    • Promoted
      John Deere 6930 Premium AP, 2007, Tractors

      John Deere 6930 Premium APTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine capacity: 180, Amount of previous owners: 1, Number of valves: 4, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Michelin, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65 x 28 (40%), Rear tyre size: 650/65 x 38 (60%), additional accesoriess: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2007 7 912 h
      Denmark, Toftlund

      647 210 ZAR
    • Promoted
      New Holland T 8.390 AC, 2016, Tractors

      New Holland T 8.390 ACTractor type: Farm Tractor, traction sort: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2016 2 860 h
      Denmark, kettinge
      7d

      1 629 355 ZAR
    • New Holland 5, Harrows

      New Holland SBMV750

      Harrows

      Denmark, Hadsten
      24h

      POA
    • Ursus T-083A, 2018, Tipper trailers

      Ursus T-083A

      Tipper trailers
      2018
      Denmark, Sømosevej 56, 9610 Nørager
      24h

      212 571 ZAR
    • Amazone AMATRON +, Trailed sprayers

      Amazone AMATRON +

      Trailed sprayers

      Denmark, Nykøbing Falster
      24h

      34 529 ZAR
    • Vitra Solus Transport Lad., 2016, Other farming machines

      Vitra Solus Transport Lad.

      Other farming machines
      2016
      Denmark, Hillerød
      24h

      14 028 ZAR
    • Carraro 4400 HST, 2015, Other farming machines

      Carraro Super-Park 4400 HSTengine capacity: 38

      Other farming machines
      2015 440 h
      Denmark, Aalborg SV
      24h

      483 411 ZAR
    • Claas Dominator 88 SL, Combine harvesters

      Claas Dominator 88 SLAccessories: Side knife

      Combine harvesters

      Denmark
      24h

      POA
    • Pomi Kombi-Pack, Wrappers

      Pomi Kombi-PackGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4

      Wrappers

      Denmark, Nørager
      24h

      269 761 ZAR
    • New Holland 5, 2018, Reversible ploughs

      New Holland PHVH5

      Reversible ploughs
      2018
      Denmark, Hadsten
      24h

      536 284 ZAR
    • Egholm 2100, 2004, Other farming machines

      Egholm 2100 M/KABINEengine capacity: 21, General condition grade (1-5): 3

      Other farming machines
      2004 1 920 h
      Denmark, Ringe
      24h

      82 007 ZAR
    •  315/80R 22.5, Wheels for farming equipment

      315/80R 22.5General condition grade (1-5): 3

      Wheels for farming equipment

      Denmark, Høng
      24h

      POA
    • Vitra, 2010, Other farming machines

      VitraGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4

      Other farming machines
      2010
      Denmark, Tinglev
      24h

      21 149 ZAR
    • He-Va Frontpakker 1,5 m., Other tillage machines and accessories

      He-Va Frontpakker 1,5 m.General condition grade (1-5): 2, Working width: 150

      Other tillage machines and accessories

      Denmark, Mern
      24h

      8 632 ZAR
    • Vitra 2037, 2005, Other farming machines

      Vitra 2037engine capacity: 37, General condition grade (1-5): 3

      Other farming machines
      2005 1 682 h
      Denmark, Roskilde
      24h

      105 746 ZAR
    • Egholm 2150, 2010, Other farming machines

      Egholm 2150 RedskabsbærerGeneral condition grade (1-5): 4

      Other farming machines
      2010 570 h
      Denmark, Horsens
      24h

      312 922 ZAR
    • Vitra, Other farming machines

      VitraGeneral condition grade (1-5): 3

      Other farming machines

      Denmark, Tinglev
      24h

      10 790 ZAR
    • Wulff 400, 1990, Other farming machines

      Wulff 400General condition grade (1-5): 2

      Other farming machines
      1990 1 850 h
      Denmark, Hadsten
      24h

      41 004 ZAR
    • Kverneland PB100, Reversible ploughs

      Kverneland PB 100 7-furet Vario

      Reversible ploughs

      Denmark, Hinnerup
      24h

      237 389 ZAR